Casket made of gilded brass, decorated with hand-painted porcelain miniature, signed by the Hutschenreuther hallmarks.
The dimensions of the casket: 30x25 cm
Diameter of the miniature: 10 cm
In 1857 Lorenz Hutschenreuther, the son of C.M. Hutschenreuther, established a porcelain factory in Selb. They expanded from 1902 to 1969 and were renamed Porzellanfabriken Lorenz Hutschenreuther AG Selb (Lorenz Hutschenreuther Porcelain Factories Company, Selb).